Chem-glass RA 200C
Two pack polyester system reinforced with proprietary conductive filler.
Chem-glass™ RA 200C is a 100% solid, polyester coating system typically used for applications where high chemical resistance and conductivity are required.
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Exhibits excellent conductivity properties
- 100% solid
- Chemical environments where use of glassflake, fibreglass etc., are not recommended
- Provides a tough impermeable barrier suitable for steel and concrete surfaces
- Excellent resistance to severe chemical, corrosive and abrasive environments
- Ideal for protecting structures from corrosion and minimising the risk of explosion in a chemical environmental
- Low maintenance and ease of repairability
Below are the relevant documents relating to RA 200C. Items with a padlock require you to log into your account.
|Flyer - Polyester and Vinylester Tank & Pipe Linings|
|Report - Tank Linings|
RA 200C's Properties
|Primary duties||Storage of flammable products. For chemicals which attack glassflake.|
|Primary characteristics||Electrically conductive|
|Maximum immersed temperature||105°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||182°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||2 hrs|
|Maximum overcoat time||Unlimited|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||350-1000µ|
|Colour range available||Limited range of colours is available|
RA 200C's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Bei-Hai Marine Engineering||Singapore||Pipe and tank coating||Industrial||10/2000|
|Bei-Hai Marine Engineering||Singapore||Pipe and tank coating||Industrial||07/2000|