Chem-concrete RJ 800CRS
Two pack epoxy/acrylic base mortar.
Chem-concrete™ RJ 800CRS is a solvent-free flooring system typically utilised as a heavy-duty concrete repair system.
Chem-concrete™ RJ 800CRS used to repair a sump
- Solvent-free (low odour), concrete repair flooring system
- Heavy-duty epoxy mortar recommended for repairing all types of concrete, especially sealed, flaking, porous, aged, damaged and/or eroded concrete
- Ideal for repairs, in circumstances, where concrete or masonry has been severely damaged
- Ideal system for confined spaces
- Deep craters, cracks, crevices and spalls can be filled in to any depth
- May be used for edge repairs for stairs etc., and for forming ramps or making up differences in floor levels
- Recommended for complete re-lining of vertical and horizontal surfaces e.g. tanks and bunded areas
- Also available in fast cure/low temperature version RJ 800FC
RJ 800CRS's Properties
|Primary duties||Heavy-duty concrete repair system|
|Primary characteristics||Solvent-free mortar|
|Non skid & Anti-slip|
|Walls & ceilings|
|Minimum time to touch dry||6 hrs|
|Anti-static/Conductive version available|
RJ 800CRS's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Bogoso Gold Limited||Ghana||Concrete Flooring||Industrial||02/2018|
|Tryton Designs||South Humber Bank Power||Concrete Structure Repair||Power Generation||05/2017|
|New Tech Distribution||France||Concrete Repair||Oil & Gas||03/2017|
|Coatings International Africa||Durban, South Africa||Concrete Repair||Industrial||01/2017|
|Tryton Designs||Southampton, UK||Concrete Repair||Industrial||12/2014|
RJ 800CRS's Related Case Studies
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
|Company/Industry||Location||Date of Job|
|Chemical Storage Floor Lining - Glatfelter - Courtesy of Tryton Designs||Lydney Plant||09-2012|
RJ 800CRS's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.