Easi-flor RX 800
Two pack, water-based epoxy floor coating.
Easi-flor™ RX 800 is a solvent-free, water-based flooring system suitable for application in environments where solvents would be hazardous or have a detrimental affect upon the operating process of products.
- Multi-purpose, solvent-free (low odour), water-based floor coating
- Very adaptable and user-friendly
- Long pot life and short drying time provides optimum benefits of productivity and reduced downtime to both client and contractor
- Safe, easy to use floor coating
- System does not yellow
- Can be formulated for walls or ceilings
- Ideal for hygienic environments
- Can be applied to concrete, metal, wood, stone and tiled surfaces
- Flooring system can be formulated for specialist application, offering anti-static, non-skid or anti-slip finish.
- Recommended for hospitals, public utilities, food processing industry (e.g. abattoirs) and clean-rooms (particularly electronics industry).
Below are the relevant documents relating to RX 800. Items with a padlock require you to log into your account.
|Flyer - Solvent-free & Water-based Repair & Maintenance Paints|
|Flyer - Industrial Flooring|
RX 800's Properties
|Primary duties||Floor coating|
|Primary characteristics||Fast drying and good UV resistance|
|Non skid & Anti-slip||√|
|Walls & ceilings||√|
|Minimum time to touch dry||30-40 mins|
|Anti-static/Conductive version available||√|
RX 800's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Airdrie, Scotland||Warehouse Flooring||Industrial||07/2017|
|Coatings International Africa||Durban, South Africa||Floor Coating||Industrial||01/2017|
|Henderson Travel||UK||Floor coating||General||08/2012|
RX 800's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.