Chem-deck™ RK 800
High solids two pack epoxy formulated with anti-slip aggregate(s).
Chem-deck™ RK 800 is a high solids flooring system which cures to form a heavy-duty, durable anti-slip finish which is resistant to chemical attack and weathering.
- High solids (low odour), anti-slip flooring system
- Excellent resistance to chemical attack and weathering
- Provides extra traction in areas exhibiting severe slip hazards, even under wet conditions
- Formulated to ensure the aggregate spread evenly during application so that an even and regular finish is achieved
- Ideal maintenance solution in circumstances when there is only a small maintenance window
- Very easy to apply
RK 800's Properties
|Primary duties||Single coat anti-slip flooring|
|Primary characteristics||High solids|
|Non skid & Anti-slip||√|
|Walls & ceilings|
|Minimum time to touch dry||6 hrs|
|Anti-static/Conductive version available|
RK 800's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|CSC (SEA)||Singapore||Chemical Floor Repair||Marine||12/2017|
|Coatings International Africa||Durban, South Africa||Floor Coating||Industrial||01/2017|