Underwater and Boottop
Chemco solvent-free systems offer long-term, maintenance-free protection of up to 25 years. For underwater section, utilise solvent-free, wet & rust tolerant primer Epo-chem™ RS 500P with smooth glassflake topcoat to reduce drag with excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
For ice breakers, utilise super smooth, abrasion and impact resistant, solvent-free, ceramic epoxy system
Ceram-chem™ RP 500.
Boottop: simply water wash and apply Epo-chem™ RS 500P.
All topcoats are scrubbable.
- Solvent-free, wet & rust tolerant primer
- Glassflake or ceramic topcoat
- Super smooth: major drag reduction
- Excellent impact resistance: ice breakers, scrubbable
- Compatible with all anti-fouling coatings
|FDA Approval – Potable Water – RP 500|
|Flyer - Marine Maintenance and Repair System|
|Report - Comprehensive Guide to Marine Maintenance and Repair|