TRAINEE - MARINE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Marine Sales Representative to join
Chemco at an exciting time in its development.
A leader in innovative technology, Chemco International design and manufacture the most advanced specialty coatings available in the Protective and Marine Coatings industry.
- Degree in any business related discipline
- Sales related experience would be preferably (entry-level candidates will be considered)
- Confident, charismatic personality with the ability to speak to people on the phone or in person
- Passion and hunger to be successful in a depending and challenging role
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who can operate both by themselves and as part of a team
- Excellent people development and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects and customers across all required industries
We are seeking a Trainee Marine Sales Representative who will work closely and be trained by our Marine Sales Manager with the goal to develop existing customer relationships and sales, whilst also generating new business in the marine industry.
- Deliver company sales targets
- Report directly to Marine Sales Manager
- Eventually manage existing business relationships and generate new leads
- Have a direct influence in the company’s growth in the UK and Worldwide market in the marine industry
- Build a network and develop close relationships with key influencers
- Manage entire sales process from lead generation to closing
- Submit accurate monthly forecasting to management
- Provide feedback and market knowledge to the marketing department